VivoVERSATILE AND PRACTICAL:: With large dual wheel casters paired with a push handle for easy mobility, back and footrest that lay completely parallel with the floor for sleeping and optional drop-away arms to move patients in out of the chair, Vivo is a versatile recliner for healthcare environments.
- Nursing Homes | Retirement Homes
- Recliner | Side | Arm Chair | Wood Chair
- 8480F – Fixed Arms
- 8480A – Adjustable Arms
- Download Brochure
- Ideal for long-term care facilities, including retirement and nursing homes.
- Separate seat and back, for ease of cleaning.
- Upholstered pieces are double stitched for a more durable finish and pleasing aesthetic finish.
- Easy grip arm rests to help aid users out of the seated position.
- Velcro adjustable/removable headrest.
- The curved arm designs provides the perfect angel pitch when in both the up right and reclined position.
- Bentwood frame design in a clear coat finish.
- The backrest tilt and rising of the footrest allows for a completely horizontal resting position.
- Gas assisted recliner armchair with independent movements of the backrest and leg-rest, by two gas springs.
- Mechanisms are made of steel with a protective powder coat finish.
- The interior frame is constructed with a combination of hardwood, and engineered wood, kiln dried to ensure integrity of the frame.
- Upholstered and padded with CFC free, high-density and high-resiliency polyurethane foam.
- Replaceable components.
- Comes standard with large dual wheel casters, two locking.
- Fully Reclined Angle of 180°.
- Fully Reclined Depth of 70” (1780 mm).
- Metal transportation footrest.
- Adjustable Armrests (8480A) for easy access in and out of chair.
- Push handle.
- Moisture barrier fabric.
- Fire retardant polyurethane foam.
- Different fabric on seat and back.
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial fabrics available.
8480F - Fixed Arm
8480A - Adjustable Arm