- Ideal for long-term care facilities, including retirement and nursing homes.
- Separate seat and back, for ease of cleaning.
- Available with a manual mechanism or gas spring assisted mechanism.
- Gas assisted recliner armchair with independent movements of the backrest and leg-rest, by two gas springs.
- Mechanisms are made of steel with a protective powder coat finish.
- The arms padded and fully upholstered.
- Upholstered and padded with CFC free, high-density and high-resiliency polyurethane foam.
- The interior frame is constructed with a combination of hardwood, and engineered wood, kiln dried to ensure integrity of the frame.
- No wood is exposed and all upholstered pieces are double stitched for a more durable finish and pleasing aesthetic finish.
- The seat and back are both webbed with Pirelli webbing for extra added comfort.
- Replaceable components.
- Black nylon leveling glides.
- Fully Reclined Angle of 145°.
- Fully Reclined Depth of 56” (1425 mm)
- Large dual wheel casters, two locking.
- Push handle.
- Moisture barrier fabric.
- Fire retardant polyurethane foam.
- Different fabric on seat and back.
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial fabrics available.
SKU: 22721/22722 Category: Healthcare