- The Ascot line is a fully upholstered lounge line with a transitional elegance.
- The Ascot meets or exceeds the product and safety standards of ANSI/BIFMA X5.4-2005.
- Hardwood frames are joined together with a combination of screws, glue and dowels.
- All critical points are double dowelled, stapled or screwed andglued with corner blocks for maximum strength.
- Corner blocks in arms for no sag armrests.
- No Sag seat construction, with “S” springs on both seat and back.
- 5” (130 mm) thick, 2250 high-density foam seat cushions, CFC free polyurethane foam.
- Removable seat cushions are slip covered and closed with a zipper.
- All upholstery is double stitched for added strength.
- Bottom finished with Black polyester dust cover.
- Espresso stained, turned, tapered, and fluted hardwood legs, with nylon glides.
- For leather sofa and sofa bed options, there will be three seat cushions instead of two.
Ascot – Loveseat
- Upholstery options are endless with our range of standard textiles, as well as the opportunity for Customer’s Own Materials (#COM).
- Contact Customer Service for a variety of fire retardant, ultra cell, high density, and eco-friendly foam alternatives that are available.
- Part #5111-CS - Custom Stained Legs
- Part #5111-C - Dual Wheel Casters
- Part #5111-TABLT - Rounded Rectangular Tablet, 17” x 11.25” (430 mm x 285 mm).
- Part #TABLT-R - Removable Rounded Rectangular Tablet, in Black textured gloss finish, with Spring Loaded Grommet. 17” x 11” (430 mm x 280 mm).
- Part #TABLT-ITR - Additional Insert Tablet Receptacle, Spring Loaded Grommet (Tablet not included).
SKU: 5112 Category: Hospitality