Limited Lifetime Warranty
Borgo Contract Seating warrants that all Borgo Brand Products w ill be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser/user own s the product, except as STATED below. This warranty applies only to original purchaser/user obtaining the seating directly from an authorized Borgo dealer AND PAID IN FULL BY THE AUTHORIZED DEALER. Warranties are in effect from the date of invoice and on product manufactured after January 1, 2001.
This warranty excludes normal wear and tear, damage caused during shipment and storage, damage due to accident, improper use, negligence, abuse, unauthorized alterations, improper installation, rental usage, EXTREME CLIMATE CONDITIONS. THE WARRANTY ALSO EXCLUDES THE USE OF NON-STANDARD MATERIALS IN THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS AS SELECTED BY AND REQUESTED BY THE PURCHASER/USER. The Borgo warranty is based on normal use of an eight-hour day, five days a week by individuals weighing 250 lbs or less.
Borgo will, at its option, repair or replace with comparable product, any product, part or components which fails under normal use as a result of such defect. When repairing or replacing a defective product, Borgo does not guarantee a color match in dye lots, wood grain, stain and fabric patterns. Borgo does not warranty labor and transportation and will not authorize any warranty on parts without the appropriate warranty numbers (*label with serial number listed underneath the seat WILL VALIDATE WARRANTY. If the label is removed the warranty is void), A WARRANTY NUMBER EXAMPLE IS, C-3604-3-504-9900001. All claims with respect to any product alleged to be defective must be submitted in writing.
Borgo makes no express or implied warranties, except as stated, as to any product and in particular makes no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, other than the express warranties contained herein. There are no other warranties expressed or implied. Borgo shall not be liable for any consequential, economic or incidental damage arising from any product defect.
This warranty applies only to Canada and the United States.
List of Warranty Limitations:
- Ten Years: Gas Cylinders (on products purchased after 1998)
- Five Years: Fabric (excluding COM & COL), Foam (Upholstery), Seating Mechan isms (MT1, Etc.), Casters, Glides, Polymer chair bases, arms, stacking chairs, wood chair frames and bases. Omnia, Teknica, Metropolitan, Eidos, Genesis, Opera, Concerto, Tempo, Thesi
- One Year: Hospitality Series & Bingo Series
Fixed Seating Product Warranty
BORGO CONTRACT SEATING warrants products purchased hereunder to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from date of purchase. BORGO will repair or replace, at our option, any product that BORGO determine to be defective as a result of faulty material or workmanship. In no event shall BORGO’s liability under this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the product determined to be defective. This warranty does not apply where product has been abused, mishandled or subjected to use other than for which it was designed. For the purpose of this warranty, normal wear to the product finish shall not be considered a defect. There are no other warranties expressed or implied.
EXCLUSIONS AND CONDITIONS: This warranty excludes and does not apply to:
- Conditions of other than normal wear and tear, of abuse, of neglect, of vandalism, or misuse – all as determined by Borgo Contract Seating in its sole discretion
- In-transit damage
- Products altered or modified by the user
- User attached accessories
- Light bulbs, lamps, ballasts, or consumable components
- Products not installed by Borgo Contract Seating approved installers and/or not installed in accordance with Borgo Contract Seating Installation/Application Instructions
- Products not properly maintained in accordance with Borgo Contract Seating Operating and Maintenance Procedures
- Customers own material, leather, and non-standard material and color finishes whether purchased by the customer or Borgo Contract Seating
- Natural variations occurring in wood and leather and/ or color fastness and/or variations in matching of colors, grains or textures of materials shall not be considered defects
- Product color fade
WARRANTY NOTICE ADDRESS:Borgo Contract Seating,
Attn: Theater Seating Product Warranty/Customer Service
324 Carlingview Drive
Toronto, Ontario, M9W 5G5