Borgo GSA Contract
GSA Description List
- 71-302: Training Room, Auditorium and Theater Furniture
- Training room, auditorium furniture and theater furniture including floor mounted ascending tier seating. Accessories designed to be used with the offered furniture are acceptable. Products meet applicable safety, performance and flammability requirements.
- 71-500: Order Level Materials
- Order-Level Materials (OLMs) are supplies and/or services acquired in direct support of an individual task or delivery order placed against a Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contract or FSS blanket purchase agreement (BPA). OLMs are not defined, priced, or awarded at the FSS contract level. They are unknown before a task or delivery order is placed against the FSS contract or FSS BPA. OLMs are only authorized for inclusion at the order level under a Time-and-Materials (T&M) or Labor-Hour (LH) Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) and are subject to a Not To Exceed (NTE) ceiling price. OLMs include direct materials, subcontracts for supplies and incidental services for which there is not a labor category specified in the FSS contract, other direct costs (separate from those under ODC SINs), and indirect costs. OLMs are purchased under the authority of the FSS Program and are not ?open market items.? Items awarded under ancillary supplies/services or other direct cost (ODC) SINs are not OLMs. These items are defined, priced, and awarded at the FSS contract level, whereas OLMs are unknown before an order is placed. Ancillary supplies/services and ODC SINs are for use under all order type CLINs (Fixed-Price (FP), T&M, and LH), whereas the Order-Level Materials SIN is only authorized for use under T&M and LH order CLINs. The Order-Level Materials SIN is only authorized for use in direct support of another awarded SIN. Price analysis for OLMs is not conducted when awarding the FSS contract or FSS BPA; therefore, GSAR 538.270 and 538.271 do not apply to OLMs. OLMs are defined and priced at the ordering activity level in accordance with GSAR clause 552.238-82 Special Ordering Procedures for the Acquisition of Order-Level Materials. Prices for items provided under the Order-Level Materials SIN must be inclusive of the Industrial Funding Fee (IFF).
- 711-16: Upholstered Seating
- Includes sofas, loveseats, lounge chairs, sleep sofas and recliners. Benches & ottomans complementing the matching sofa, loveseat or chair are also offered. Accessories include replacement cushions & covers.
- 711-17: Multiple Seating
- Includes individual seating units with or without attached tables combining mutually structural support members, such as leg, side frame or side panel, or units supported on a common beam/platform or mechanically attached.
- 711-18: Multipurpose Seating
- Rotary chairs that utilize a pedestal base with casters. Stationary chairs that utilize a sled base, cantilever, “O” frame, or straight leg style. Ergonomically designed chairs that are rotary, have seat and/or back tilt, pneumatic seat height adjustment. Rotary drafting-style chairs with foot ring or footrest, with or without arms, with glides or casters.
- 711-19: Stacking Chairs and Dollies or Trucks Designed to Support Stacking Chairs
GSA Order InformationDate: November 16, 2011
|Contract Number:||GS-27F-0004T – Office & Special Use Furniture (Auditorium/Theatre Seating)|
|Contract End Date:||November 15, 2021|
|Special Item Number:||SIN 71-302 | SIN 71-500 | SIN 711-16 | SIN 711-17 | SIN 711-18 | SIN 711-19|
|FSC Group:||71, Part 3|
|Federal Tax ID:||100585041|
|Business Size:||Other than Small|
|Discount:||SIN 71-302 | SIN 711-16 | SIN 711-17 | SIN 711-18 | SIN 711-19 | 56.9% off published List price for single orders (1 location) under $50,000.00 Net | 59.3% off published List Price for single orders (1 location) over $50,000.00 Net|
|Freight:||Borgo pays all freight charges (FOB Destination) on orders greater than $3,000.00
Net With the exception of Hawaii and Alaska which freight is calculated on individual orders.
On Orders less than $3,000.00 Net
All prices are from the Borgo 2013 Price ListProcedure for Processing Orders:
Directly from a Government Agency:All orders for GSA should be received at Borgo directly from a US government agency signified by the name of the purchaser. The pricing on the order is to reflect that established in one of the two Borgo GSA contracts. This will help to identify the order as GSA. The contract number should be noted on the order by the client but may not be in all cases. Ensure this number does appear on the Order Acknowledgement and on the Invoice.
GSA Advantage:The above procedure is also to be applied to all orders received via GSA Advantage.
Participating Dealer:Orders involving a dealer will come to Borgo marked as and also send a signed copy of this agreement: Dealer’s Corporate Name (i.e. Dealer ABC) c/o Borgo Contract Seating 324 Carlingview Dr. Toronto, Ontario M9W 5G5 This will signify the dealer of record on the project. The commission to be remitted by Borgo to this dealer is 10% of the Net sale. A copy of all correspondence between Borgo and the end client go to the dealer of record and the Borgo representative. The dealer of record must also sign the following and send a copy along with the P.O. I agree that this agreement shall be governed by the Laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and any unresolved disputes shall be heard by the Superior Court of Justice at Toronto.
Signed Dealer of Record_________________________________